We are looking for someone who would like to volunteer a few hours a week on Monday and Wednesday mornings to stock shelves, freezers, and refrigerators.
When product delivery comes into the food pantry, this person will:
- Unload product & stock shelves
- Restock, organize and distribute product to appropriate locations
Other responsibilities include:
- Log temperatures of all refrigerators and freezers
- Break down cardboard
- Gather and remove trash
Requirements include the ability to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 30 pounds.
If you are interested, please either:
- Call 479-253-9491
- Fill out our Contact Us form with your phone and email here
- Send a message through Facebook